If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 32 Degrees Weatherproof Ladies Quilt Fill Softshell (XLarge, Neon Pink)
- Army Green Casual Button Shirt Jumpsuit Women Sleeve Tapered Jumpsuits
- SLNY Womens Soutache Mermaid Evening Dress
- So.Be Women's MCGLMGP000005093E Red Viscose Jumper
- Tory Burch Women's 0TY7031 57mm Tortoise orange Zigzag Dark Brown Gradient Sunglasses
- We Be Bop Womens Plus Size Bromo Black Swing Top 0X 1X 2X 3X 4X 5X 6X
- WY Waterproof Suit Raincoat, Adult Men and Women Outdoor Travel Equipment Work Cycling Jacket Outdoor (Size L)
- Bardot Womens Karlie Lace Dress Dress
- Bon Soir Women Fur Hooded SingleBreasted Outerwear Long CottonPadded Jacket Coat
- Columbia Ladies Zero Rules Short Sleeve Shirt
- DHWMSiamese Swimwear Sexy Swimsuit Exposed Back Split
- FashionLee Women Halter Open Back CutOuts Evening Party Maxi Dress
- GUESS Women's Paisley LaceUp OnePiece Swimsuit
- HugeStore Women Ladies Elegant Lace Tassel Blending Silk Long Scarf Scarves Wrap Shawl Triangular Scarf
- Karen Kane Womens Lace Curve Contrast Inset Dress Dress
- LISA.MOON Women's Sweetheart Mermaid Split Lace Applique Tulle Wedding Dress
- Milisente Women Clutches Fashion Geometic Evening Clutch Metal Clutch Purse
- Navy_2 Aibrou Unisex Portable Raincoat Durable EVA Outdoor Rainwear Poncho with Hoods
- PIJUSHI Women Leather Wallet Embossed Crocodile Clutch Wallet Card Holder Organizer (8013 red)
- Red, Narrow PAZARO Women's Leather Belt 100% Full Grain Leather Apparel Belt
- Sky bluee MorySong Women Off Shoulder LaceUp Tulle Short Bridesmaid Cocktail Homecoming Dress
- THE VANCA Felt Jacket In Beige color
- 01 wine Red pinklux Women's Casual Short Sleeve Front Slit Summer MidCalf Dress Sexy Solid Party Dress with Belt
- Alp by Brush Ladies Jacket LinkWindWool with Hood and Knitted Inserts
- Bell la bell Women's Leather Belt Heart Adjustable Size
- VEAMI Women's Aspen UltraSoft Plush Warm Fleece Bathrobe with Hood,Long
- Women Leather Jacket Coat Genuine Lambskin Pure Leather Bomber Biker Jacket LTN447
- ZHANGYONG Scarf Shawl Dualuse Women's Autumn and Winter Imitation Cashmere Cape Warm Thickened Long Cloak Coat Rectangle 150cm 130cm,Bordeaux Women, Festivals, Birthday Presents
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.